- Develop & implement the QA system in accordance with the Group’s standards to ensure the quality of raw materials and finished garments. Implement Group-wide initiatives to enhance the QA system.
- Regularly communicate with CSP, and meet with customers directly if possible, to further understand customer’s requirements and preferences as inputs to improve the QA system.
- Personally audit and hold immediate team accountable for following the standard procedures set in the Group QA system.
- Collaborate with CSP to provide training on customers’ quality standards to QA/QC teams and all relevant functions such as Operations, AAMT, etc. Hold regular examinations to assess understanding.
- Hold Immediate Employees (IEs) accountable for organizing and overseeing customer final inspections, and be personally involved if needed.
- Hold IEs accountable for auditing compliance to the metal-free inspection system and needle control system.
- Collaborate with customers and provide suggestions/advice to continuously improve quality though the quality assurance process.
- Participate in preproduction meetings as needed to understand customer requirements for upcoming styles and highlight potential quality problems.
- Regularly review internal and customer quality reports, and identify quality trends and improvement opportunities.
- Collaborate with other functions to identify root causes to quality issues and provide support in developing solutions.
- Define and communicate the concept of quality mindset and establish measurements for assessing quality mindset.
- Create and lead Factory-wide quality mindset programs and track performance against defined metrics.
- Coordinate with external ISO practitioners to conduct regular audits of the Factory’s SOPs to ensure Factory’s operational processes remain ISO qualified, and ensure corrective action is taken where needed
- Have external ISO practitioners train internal auditors to be able to conduct internal audits and take corrective action to maintain the certification.
- Hold a monthly meeting with the ISO-designated Factory management team on the status of Factory performance against annual ISO KPIs.
- Hold the internal ISO auditors accountable for providing necessary training to newcomers on ISO system.
- Hold IEs accountable for providing:
- Laboratory testing and fabric inspection support to the Factory to ensure the quality of raw materials and finished garments.
- Technical trouble-shooting and chemistry-based solutions to issues with raw materials and the production process as appropriate.
QC Inspector Engagement
- Identify key expectations of QC Inspectors for their jobs.
- Work to meet the key expectations of QC Inspectors where appropriate, build and maintain effective and respectful working relationships to drive high QC Inspector engagement.
Managerial Leadership of Immediate Team
- Communicate the ‘bigger picture’ context in which IEs need to plan and execute work.
- Establish process for meeting regularly and holding IEs accountable for effective and collaborative teamwork at their level.
- Agree on SMART goals and assignments with each IE and provide continuous managerial guidance and feedback.
- Provide support for enhancing performance in the current role, conduct mid year progress reviews and determine year-end performance appraisal ratings.
- Assess the strengths and development needs of each IE and coach him/her in developing their FSKs and MLCs in line with the Role Profile of his/her current job.
- Provide differential recognition and recommendations for reward incentives for IEs.
- Recommend re-assignment or termination of IEs where appropriate, supported by a fair ‘due process’ and structured performance improvement program.
- Provide an appeals process for employees one level down who have a grievance with his/her Immediate Manager (IM).
Future Talent Pool
- Assess the future potential of Employees-one-Down (EoDs) in terms of future manpower requirements.
- Establish mentoring relationship and career development programs with individual EoDs based on future manpower requirements, assessment of individual potential and individual interests.
- Identify and have ready for promotion minimum two potential successors for each IE where relevant and within agreed timeframe.
Alignment with the Group's Core Values and Culture
- Understand and personally commit to the Group’s core values and culture.
- Lead by example and behave consistently with the Group’s core values and culture.
- Communicate and visibly use the Group’s core values as guidelines for daily decision making.
- Support the Group initiatives to reinforce the core values and culture.
- Coach IEs to behave consistently with the Group’s core values and culture.
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | firstname.lastname@example.org
A: 12th Floor HDTC BUILDING, 36 Bui Thi Xuan Str., Ben Thanh Ward, Dist.1, HCM City
W: www.hr1vietnam.com | www.hr1jobs.com | www.hr1tech.com