- Discuss orders with QC Manager and make weekly QC plan
- Review technical drawings, anticipate issues and propose possible solutions
- Actively look for the best suppliers and materials
- Partially Lead a QC team to conduct on-site inspection
- Follow QA and QC checklists for each step of production
- QC carcasses and make sure all products are the same as the technical drawings. Report to QC Manager if there are any issues.
- Support QC Manager and Production Manager to build systems and check lists for all processes in production together with QC Manager
- Perform inspection of incoming products, materials or customized items according orders, such as:
- Measure and record the dimensions of components/parts using measuring instruments and analyze the findings for discrepancy.
- Perform non-destructive test or hardness test (if necessary) and analyze findings and raise report where necessary.
- Always take photographs of the components/parts for recording purposes whenever visiting factories.
- Ensure that lacquer fits perfectly with metal pieces and make sure they will fit perfectly when assembling.
- Work closely with metal factories for production schedule and report to QC Manager.
- Assist QC Manager to discuss technical problems with factories
- Help factories with any technical issues
- Deliver items between factories on motorbike if needed
- Prepare all necessary parts for assembling
- Perform any other related duties as assigned by QC Manager
- Reply all emails within 24 hours
- Assist to provide all quotes within 3-5 working days
- Make daily report via WhatsApp to production team when work at factories and weekly reports
- Assist with photoshoots in Saigon
- At least 3 years of experience in QC
- Have experience in negotiating with suppliers
- Furniture technical knowledge is a PLUS
- Furniture Quality Control
- Furniture materials (especially lacquer) is a PLUS
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Be able to read AutoCAD or 3D drawings
- Excellent organizational skills, time management skill
- Self-motivated, dynamic and enthusiastic
- Excellent Multi-taking skills
- Ability to analyze quality
- To be thorough and pay attention to details
- Ability to work well with others
- To be flexible and open to change
- Patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- Active listening skills
- To be able to use a computer and the main software packages proficiently
- Ability to assemble in a proper way
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com