Some of the responsibilities of this position are:
- Define and propose new blending formulas to get new products and maximize profits.
- Manage cupping process and physical analysis to determine coffee quality.
- Administer and analyze customer complaints and rejections in order to elaborate a corrective action plan.
- Validate and authorize the quality of finished products to guarantee meeting clients' specifications.
- Analyze the projected yield for coffee reception to support purchasing decisions.
- Coordinate quality inspection and calibration with clients or third parties.
- Administer the budget for the QC department.
- Manage, train, and supervise the QC team.
- You have a strong passion for coffee.
- You are an Arabica and/or Robusta Q Grader.
- You have at least 5 years of experience managing the coffee sensory and defects analysis processes.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in the preparation of coffee blends and qualities.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in budget elaboration and control.
- You can communicate very well in English (both speaking and writing).
- You have at least 3 years of experience working with SCA standards (preferably).
- You have experience working with different quality management systems, for example, ISO (preferred).
- You are available to travel locally and internationally.
- Arabica or Robusta Q Grader (if not a Q Grader, the candidate is acceptable only if he/she has more than 5 years of experience doing sensory and physical analysis).
- At least 5 years of experience managing coffee sensory [cupping] and defects analysis process.
- At least 5 years of experience in the preparation of coffee blends and qualities (green bean).
- Experience in budget elaboration and control.
- Advanced English skills. Needs to be able to write and converse in English with foreign direct manager and with foreign clients.
- Intermediate to advanced use of Microsoft Excel.
- Living in or near Long Thanh area or willing to commute from HCMC.
- At least 3 years of experience working with SCA.
- Experience with quality management systems and/or ISO.
Availability to travel locally to other provinces
Ứng viên quan tâm vui lòng ỨNG TUYỂN bên dưới.
hoặc, LIÊN HỆ VỚI CHÚNG TÔI để biết thêm chi tiết
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The Leading AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The Leading AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com