- Ensure the QMS, EMS, FSC, OHS and UN Management Systems are followed in actuals.
- Drive internal audits and other quality assurance activities.
- Lead on-site audits conducted by customer/external providers.
- Evaluate customer requirements, set, and update the quality standards.
- Leader of the investigations and improvement action plan of non-conformance and SCAR, drive continuous improvement.
- Handle customer complaints and work with the team to investigate and make action plans for improvements.
- To prepare management review reports.
- Apply total quality management tools and approaches to analytical and reporting processes.
- Support the company’s Purchase/Sourcing and work with vendors to ensure quality of all purchased parts.
- Conduct and support on-site audits for external suppliers.
- Conduct customer and vendor visits / communication as appropriate.
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards.
- Meet/Exceed Quality KPI’s.
- Lean initiatives / Continuous improvements.
- Map current flow and continuously evaluate and implement flow improvements with the operation Manager and Production Manager at the local sites.
- Develop initiatives that will maximize product reliability and minimize costs.
- Develop and implement 5S across the organization.
- Generate and maintain a reporting system to track successes and improvements needed in this area.
- Lead internal continuous improvement teams.
- Drives continuous improvement efforts, including but not limited to Kaizen events, 6-S events, 5s, Cost Reduction strategies, & Business Improvement planning/development.
- Document control system – Master Control
- Administrator of the document control system – Master Control.
- Ensure personnel have knowledge required to use the system effectively.
- Send all documents pending publication for approval.
- University level education and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Quality Management role in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience participating in or leading ISO audits and a proven track record of success.
- Experience working with Lean Manufacturing strategies and knowledge on 8D report.
- Experience developing and implementing a QMS/EMS/OHS.
- Experience in Automotive industry or Packaging industry (corrugated, Thermoforming, foam, wooden or plywood) or related to packaging industry is seen as a plus.
- Fluent in both Vietnamese and English communication.
- Highly motivated, independent individual with strong leadership skills.
- Good quality problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Document Control System (such as Master Control) experience is a plus.
- ERP experience is a plus.
- Excellent office software skills (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint)
- Effective verbal and written communication in English with customers, suppliers and all other departments within the company as well as Managing Director and Group and Regional Quality Team.
- High level of confidentiality.
- High workload capability.
- Ready to learn, Adaptability and Flexibility.
- ISO 14001 and ISO 9001 knowledge are Must.
- Experience in QC Story and LEAN is plus.
Ứng viên quan tâm vui lòng ỨNG TUYỂN bên dưới.
hoặc, LIÊN HỆ VỚI CHÚNG TÔI để biết thêm chi tiết
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | email@example.com | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The Leading AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The Leading AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com