- Manage entire process including concept and package development and testing as well as pricing and place strategy identification.
- Prepare annual marketing budget and grid.
- Prepare trade marketing grids and joint business plans.
- Prepare media plans with the regional media team.
- Execute PR events to support brand image.
- Manage market and consumer research and analyzing the outputs with the regional research team.
- Track and interprete share of market, share of voice and brand health data continuously.
- Develop Trade Marketing plans in line with marketing strategy and Sales priorities.
- Communicate with the sales team in order to ensure the right implementation of trade marketing activities, incentives, and campaigns.
- Prepare and execute all channel-based launch & re-launch programs and in-store display activities – POS materials for the related category,
- Implement NPD positioning and launches in the field, answering the needs of customers.
- Provide a KPI report to the regional team monthly.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related fields
- Have strong experience in Brand Management
- Understand about trade marketing is precious
- 2+ years’ experience in a management role.
- Own high level of analytical skill and leadership skills
- Well organized and detailed, able to work under high pressure
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com
Candidates need to be fully Covid-19 Vaccinated