* Perform in-depth analysis like customer lifetime value, cohorts, sales forecast, marketing mix modeling, logistics operational performance
analysis, natural language processing/text mining
* Develop together with the various stakeholders; metrics and KPI's
* Make information and KPI's available for other departments in dashboards
* Help with the numerical justification of business cases
* Play a key role within the new Customer Analytics teams, responsible for implementing a cutting-edge data-driven strategy for company
* An academic quantitative degree (MSc/PhD) is required like for example Econometrics/Economy, Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science,
Artificial Intelligence or another related field with a strong emphasis on statistics
* 4+ years of working experience in a similar role
* Advanced knowledge of SQL and at least good knowledge of another data analytics tool like R, Python, SPSS, SAS etc.
* Being able to do in-depth analyses like for example: customer lifetime value, cohorts, sales forecast, marketing mix modeling, logistics
operational performance analysis, natural language processing/text mining
* Experience in using statistics in a commercial environment
* Experience in E-Commerce is highly rated
Interested parties, pls send your resume with current, expected salary and day of availability in MS WORD format by clicking Here OR Apply to complete the application.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only