Senior Engineer, Sustainability leads, implements and administers Sustainability programs, policies and procedures in MGV to ensure a responsible jewellery supply chain and implementation of responsible business practices, which includes the execution of all activities to obtain related certifications and to satisfy internal/external business demands, and/or required by relating authorities as part of the certification procedures.
- Leads/conducts/organizes Sustainability programs include, but not limited to designing, implementing, training and maintaining, for statutory and mandatory licenses and authorization.
- Schedule and perform audit activities, to include pre-audit planning, audit execution and evaluation and post- audit follow-up and recommendations.Participate in external agency and regulatory audits
- Perform all activities required to obtain and maintain the required certifications/management systems defined by global Sustainability programs.
- Assist functional departments with development and implementation of corrective and preventive action plans to improve Sustainability compliance.
- Present to managers on improvement projects and activities.
- Compile & write training material and conduct training sessions on improvement tools & methodologies.
- Ensure applicability of Sustainability policies, procedures and objectives by keeping informed of the latest updates/ modifications related to required certifications.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Promote sustainability culture.
- Keep abreast of current developments within the certification/sustainability sphere.
- Obtain, maintain required certifications as defined by global sustainability programs.
- Safe, Ergonomic, Sustainable working environment, Energy saving.
- Initiate/Conduct/Monitor inter-departments-improvement projects to achieve targets within budget, that must include follow up activities
- Labor intensive environment with potential high turnover rate, and over 80% of female workers
- New establishing company with fast growing rate JOBHOLDER REQUIREMENTS
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor's Degree YEARS OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE: 5-8 years Senior Level
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Local Language + English(if English not local)
OTHER (PLEASE LIST):
- Experienced in similar role in an MNC manufacturing environment, familiar with standard certifications such as ISO14001, ISO50001, OSHAS18001...
- Good command in English (spoken, written)
- Proactive and able to act on own initiative Persistent, analytical, and detail oriented
- Strong communication, presentation, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated computer skills preferably spreadsheets, word processing, database and other applicable software programs.
Interested parties, pls send your resume with current, expected salary and day of availability in MS WORD format by clicking Here OR Apply to complete the application.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only