The suitable candidate will work closely with the CTO to take care of/be responsible for:
- The core services consist of hundreds of Golang microservices built around domain oriented, event driven architecture. All run on GCP, GKE, Istio with autoscaling, resiliency and chaos engineering mindset with full end to end observability.
- The mobile platform, that was running on Flutter, component based, composable architecture.
- Web app, which is largely on TypeScript, React, NextJS, Tailwind CSS and composable in-house design components and framework.
- Gitlab for all code repository, CI/CD, with Backstage as centralized developer productivity platform.
- DevOps culture that he/she is fully responsible with design, build, and operate the own services with support from SRE, Platform team as needed.
- Open-source lover, and open-source contributor. All tooling and platforms used was in-house custom built on popular open-source projects.
In details, he/she will
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Participate in troubleshooting application-related issues and maintaining high performance and device compatibility.
- Research and adopt new technologies to improve user experience.
- Architecture/system design, code review
- Cooperate with product managers and business teams
- Train and mentor junior members
- Ability to write effective, clean codes
- Have knowledge of ReactJS, bonus for Tailwind and/or CSS Modules
- A team-player with teamwork spirit
- Can-do attitude
- Good communication in English & Vietnamese
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | email@example.com | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com
Candidates need to be fully Covid-19 vaccinated