• Preparing monthly, quarterly and yearly financial reports, detailed ledgers and variances analysis as required.
• Checking all accounting documents such as payable and receivable, input and output vouchers etc.
• Reviews source documents to ensure accuracy of information, calculations and compliances with accounting standards
• Performs monthly reviews and reconciliations of accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash balance
• Responsibility for the preparation of General Ledger entries and reconciliations for month-end closing to close books in a timely manner
• Preparing cash flow forecast for finance controlling, Monitor cash requirement, flow of cash transactions, and daily cash balances.
• Maintain all general ledgers that corresponds with Vietnam regulations.
• Ensuring all revenue/sales & expenses are properly recognized in a timely manner and explainable.
• Checking all kind of expenses over according to production norm.
• Provided detailed financial analysis.
• Ensure monthly, quarterly and yearly tax reports (VAT, PIT, CIT, and FCT) in time and accurate manner.
• Ensure all tax payment is received on the due date.
• Check the validation of all tax invoices.
• Prepare CIT declaration and payment quarterly
• Dealing with Tax officer.
• Follow up other requirements from Tax Bureau and new laws on accounting.
• University graduation, major in Accounting and Finance
• Chartered Accountant or equivalent e.g. CIMA, ACCA, ACA, CPA or Vietnamese
• Experience with one of the Big 4 companies is a plus in audit or tax
• A minimum of 3-4 years financial experience in commercial and/or public practice with 1 to 2 years at
a senior level
• Experience in dealing with all levels of government officials especially in banking, finance and tax Warrior attitude
Fluent in English.
Adaptable to dynamic environment.
Comfort with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements. Experience in start-up is a plus.
Interested parties, pls send your resume with current, expected salary and day of availability in MS WORD format by clicking Here OR Apply to complete the application.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used strictly for recruitment purpose only