- Develop mission-critical distributed applications for a broad range of clients and industries, using state-of-the-art tools and agile methodologies
- Work closely with business analysts and software architects to design reliable, secure and highly efficient systems; participate directly in technical decisions
- Be actively involved in the complete project lifecycle, from requirements analysis to final delivery
- Contribute to knowledge sharing and continuous improvement activities.
- Implement applications with large scale commercial quality
- Adheres to programming conventions and good programming practices
- Design, develop and execute unit tests
- Collaborate with a professional team through Scrum meeting every day
- Adheres to strict delivery schedules
- Experience in Java/J2EE, Microservices Framework, Spring Framework, Hibernate, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for code quality that follows best practices
- Being active in the open source community is a plus.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in IT or other related fields
- At least 3+ years of programming experience with Java-based technologies
- Experience in developing the Web-based application using Spring Framework
- Experience with Spring Data Rest (Restful), Web services integration
- Experience with one or multi-application servers: Tomcat/JBoss/WebLogic
- Experience with design patterns and data modeling.
- Familiar with one of the followings: Java CDI, JAX-WS, JDBC
- Strong experience in Java 1.8 and above, Spring Boot Framework, Spring Data Rest Framework, Spring Security, and Spring Cloud
- Familiar with Java threads and parallel programming
- Be able to work on Linux OS
- Good at English communication and written is preferable
- Great motivation and willingness to learn new technologies.
- Experience with Networking is a Plus.
- Be part of a pioneer team of a digital start-up with huge growth opportunity in the organizations, that are market and innovation leaders in their respective industries.
- 13th month salary and performance bonus
- 15 annual leaves
- 100% Social Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance, yearly checkup
- Gather activities in special occasions (Christmas, New Year, Women’s Day, etc.)
- Company trip and team building activities
- Snacks, tea and coffee are ready to serve
- A flexible environment with super fun and enthusiastic colleagues
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com
Candidates need to be Covid-19 vaccinated fully