Manages or performs work across multiple Marketing sub-families including
- Product/Brand Marketing:
- Defining targeted customer segments and associated messaging
- Developing marketing strategies and plans.
- Product/Brand Management (P&L Accountability):
- Analyzing markets to identify opportunities, determine product requirements, and inform marketing strategies
- Managing the product/brand. P&L Advertising & Promotion:
- Creating or coordinating the production and distribution of advertising and promotional materials. Marketing Research & Analysis:
- Gathering and analyzing marketplace trends and customer data
- Ownership of short to mid-term (1-3 years) strategy execution and operational direction for healthcare products/brands
- Decisions have a serious impact on the overall success or failure in the area of accountability.
- Interacts with executive leadership and others concerning matters of significance to the organization.
- Perform editing of marketing proposals, presentation, and communication materials; compile and maintain data on status and effectiveness of marketing campaigns and tactics; conduct routine research on marketplace and customer trends.
- Possess a strong network with press, media, agencies, and KOLs.
- Having at least 3 years of experience at the position “Marketing Manager” of a company who has more than 500 employees and whose revenue is >1000 billion VND.
- Has a desire to build positive values for the community.
Further information will be discussed in the interview!
Interested candidates, please APPLY resumes as below
or, CONTACT US
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | email@example.com | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com