In this role, you will focus on a set of Enterprise Accounts in partnership with the Accounts Manager. The aim is to build mind share and broad use of all Company’s utility computing web services. Your broad responsibilities will include: owning the technical engagement and ultimate success around specific implementation projects, working across teams to facilitate widespread use and adoption of the Company platform, and developing a deep expertise in the Comapany technologies, as well as broad know-how around how applications and services are constructed using the Comapany platform.
- 10+ years of current solutions architecture (implementation/consulting) experience
- Experience architecting infrastructure solutions using both Linux/Unix and Windows with specific recommendations on server, load balancing, HA/DR, & storage architectures.
- Experience architecting or deploying Cloud/Virtualization solutions in enterprise customer environments is a must. AWS specific experience is a bonus.
- Enterprise application and database architecture.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Technical degree required; Computer Science or Math background highly desired.
- Experience working within the Enterprise software market or Internet industries in the ASEAN region is highly desired.
- Working knowledge of software development practices and Internet-related technologies highly desired.
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | email@example.com | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com