The main missions will include but not be limited to:
- Take charge of incidents and requests; process and monitor them until they are completed
- Analyze the root causes of the interrupted or degraded service; solve/communicate with level 3 support teams
- Resolve the major or recurring incident problems
- Monitor the application (alert and performance)
- Coordinate with other teams in connection with the portal
- Communicate the state of the service on incident and operation
- Ensure the proper execution of operational tasks
- Write post incident reviews following major incidents and deliver reliable actions
- Report the changes to the Change Advisory Board (CAB)
- Proactively initiate the ideas, actions to improve the quality of the service
- Update the portal documentation and transmit knowledge to the level 1 support teams
Skills & Required knowledge
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Azure, Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) methodology
- Keen to learn new technology (MS Azure, MS service…)
- Experienced in using one of the tools: ITSM, Azure monitoring, AppInsights is an advantage.
- English skills:
- Reading and writing well
- Basic listening and speaking
- Have logical thinking, analyzing and problem solving skills
- Nice-to-have knowledge: cloud services, micro-services, network and concept of application architecture or other IT network, system, hardware
- Fresher or 1-2 years of experience in IT disciplines
- Cloud Azure and Kafka knowledge and/or certifications are advantageous.
- Direct reporting to Support Manager based in Ho Chi Minh City
- The specific weekly working schedule will be assigned by the Support Manager.
Further information will be discussed in the interview!
Interested candidates, please APPLY resumes as below
or, CONTACT US
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com
Candidates need to be Covid-19 vaccinated fully