- Develops and executes sales and profit plans that are in-line with company goals.
- Amplifies product sales in various ways.
- Oversees all of the sales of the store, both offline and online.
- Ensures and is accountable for profitability of the store by growing sales and controlling costs of goods, inventory levels, labor, supplies and expenses.
- Enforces all SOPs, company policies, and procedure; especially the ones related to our customer service, health, and safety as well as the respect of product assortment and visual merchandising, respect of excellent uniforms and grooming standards.
- Responsible for stocks and assets control.
- Notifies the Purchasing Team when we need to reproduce/purchase our packaging, gifts, and other items.
- Plans, executes, and communicates all sales promotions and new product information effectively and efficiently.
- Identifies staffing, recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and training needs of qualified candidates.
- Facilitates on-going training and development of current staff.
- Conducts daily briefings.
Provides ongoing training and development to all team members in the areas of operating standards, customer service, and = product knowledge.
- Tracks each employee’s performance and resolves internal problems at the store in case of a conflict.
- Ensures that all team members provide customers with efficient, friendly, superior service on a consistent basis.
- Consistently monitors, coaches and encourages team members to meet the Company’s service standards.
- Assesses and provides adequate staffing to provide efficient and friendly, superior service.
- Set goals and expectations for the operation review and KPI process.
- Ensures a strong knowledge of the relevant markets: competitions, events, product, and pricing.
- Handles daily cash management and administration.
- At least 2-year-experience in a similar retail role as manager.
- Directly in charge of a medium-scaled business.
- Leads with integrity: be able to inspire people, guide, motivate, and set a distinguished standard to the team.
- Ability to articulate brand stories.
- Passion for excellent customer service.
- Excellent negotiator with great salesmanship, and a fantastic scent of business acumen.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Understands current and future business trends, anticipates challenges and provides appropriate solutions with a balance between brand equity and retail excellence.
Ứng viên quan tâm vui lòng ỨNG TUYỂN bên dưới.
hoặc, LIÊN HỆ VỚI CHÚNG TÔI để biết thêm chi tiết
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | email@example.com | www.hr1vietnam.com