- Plan and perform Risk Profiling of audit entities and all aspects of assessments in accordance with Internal Audit standards, regulatory requirements and statutes, and best practices.
- Work closely with various business/support entities toaudit plan, execute and manage integrated audit engagements.
- Contribute to the development and enhancement of the internal audit methodology, policy, procedures.
- Lead the team to conduct credit audits in accordance with the annual audit plan including ad-hoc review that may be requested by the CEO, Members Council or BOC from time-to-time.
- Recommend practical, business focused solution to improve risk management practices and internal controls to relevant management at the conclusion of each audit project.
- Monitor and review for quality and timeliness of audit work, including report writing.
- Prepare reporting to internal and external stakeholders, including BU Heads, State Bank of Vietnam, Members’ Council, Board of Controllers and UOB Group Audit.
- Track and escalate, where appropriate, significant issues and audit findings that remain unresolved
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Banking/Auditing or equivalent. Related certifications (CPA, ACCA, CIA or similar) would be preferred.
- Has in-depth knowledge of credit assessment, banking operations and products, proficient in risk and control analysis and audit concepts for banking.
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills with good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong customer focus and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong leadership skills, able to successfully coordinate and work well among team members and inspire others to take initiative and use intuitive thinking
- 05 to 10 years working experience in internal audit or credit risk management roles of foreign banks with sound knowledge of credit lending activities for wholesale banking.
- Knowledge of data analytics and familiarity with tools utilized to query, transform or present data such as SAS, Qlik View, Tableau etc is advantageous
- Able to successfully coordinate and work well among team members and inspire others to take initiative and use intuitive thinking.
- Able to work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines and cope with change and diversity in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluency in English written and oral.
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com