- Prepare relevant required entries for month-end closing.
- Review general and specific provision calculation per SBV’s requirements.
- Review regulatory prudential ratios and safety limits calculation.
- Produce timely and accurate reports for submission to internal (management and Head Office) and external parties (SBV, CIC, DIV, NFSC etc).
- Follow up and resolve any problems/issues relating to regulatory reporting.
- Participate in related enhancement and automation projects.
- Review and update procedure & manual to meet compliance requirements and improve workflow on relevant areas in charge.
- Degree in Finance or Accounting
- At least 8 years of relevant working experience
- Candidates with experience on SBV reports under Circular 35 & 11 are preferred
- Possess strong working knowledge of VAS & IFRS
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Essential to have strong analytical and communication skills, along with an ability to work with senior stakeholders against tight deadlines
- Strong influencing and good people management skills
- Strong MIS reporting skills with advanced knowledge in excel and power-point
P: +84 028 3925 2566 | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.hr1vietnam.com
HR1Jobs - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform: www.hr1jobs.com
HR1Tech - The No1 AI Recruitment Online Platform in IT: www.hr1tech.com